If you’re here, then you’re ready to take the next step and become an official Member Organization with the Portland Geek Council of Commerce and Culture! Annual membership dues for the PGC3 are based on the size of the organization. When signing up for annual dues payment, just select the payment level for your group, based on the number of (decision-making) persons in your organization!
Online Dues Payment
What do I get as a Member Organization?
Member organizations get access to opportunities for growing their knowledge, skills, and fan base through resources the PGC3 offers:
- Skill share events
- Networking opportunities
- Event promotion
- Social media and blog promotion
- Directory listing on PGC3 web site (coming soon)
I’ve paid my dues, but I want to be more involved!
Awesome! We’re glad to hear it. There are plenty of opportunities to get involved with PGC3, including becoming a Council member, volunteering at our events, and helping out with our outreach efforts both online and in meatspace. Here are a few places to get started:
- Come to our next All-Hands Meeting! We want to meet you! Check the blog or your inbox to find out the when and where.
- Submit your event announcements and press releases for posting on the Blog, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Or better yet, contact the Contributors Squad and write for our blog and newsletter!
- Visit our forum for updates and position openings.
- Contact the Board and let us know what you else can do to help!